Thursday 3 November 2016

Baked soya chicken


Days that I do not want to slog in the kitchen, I will just popped things in the oven and let the magic machine do the work. Dont you love the oven? It is really functionally and do its job without all the hassle.

Today, I want to share with you what I made for lunch because like I said, I am just too lazy to slog but we need to eat still, right? So, I opened the fridge and noted we have chicken and we have all other ingredients. What else? Marinated soya chicken it is then!


Ingredients good for 6-8 pcs of chicken
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
few slices of ginger (sliced thinly)
3-4tbsp of sweet soya sauce
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1/2 tbsp of chili paste (well I like it with more kick so, feel free to add more!)

Mixed everything merrily, then add the chicken and rub the ingredient evenly and ensure it is distributed on every corner of that wing meat (that is tricky the wing, I tell you!) Ideally, you should marinate it for 30 mins minimum but I am in the "not waiting mode" so i pop in the oven, 180deg for 30 mins or more (depending on your oven).

This dish is healthier since you don't need the salt and sugar etc. You won't miss it because its all in the soya sauce.


the mixed ingredient
Simple!! mix mix mix everything only!! even a child can do that!!

soaking and bathing the ingredients with the main star, the chicken!!
Normally, we should marinate the chicken with the sauces for minimum 30 mins. BUT, knowing me, I am one who don't do waiting. No complains though because it is just as good!

ta-daa!!! ready!!

Finally, it is ready all brown and caramelised, just love it!! If there is any leftover of the sauce, you can use as your salad dressing. Don't say I don't share ok! 

No comments:

Post a Comment